Tribal Khuditebha Hand-embroidered Raw Silk Cushion Cover, 16" X 16"
An instant pick-me-up for living areas or bedrooms, this heirloom pillow cover transforms your space in a matter of minutes. The motifs feature both neutral and bright hues that will work with any decor, while their notice-me designs add the perfect hint of spice. Khuditebha hand-embroidered pillow cushions are handmade by women of tribes in Kutch, India. Tribal embroidery are set in rows and columns against a silk backdrop and is a technique that is both precious and rare.
- Colors: Red, Beige
- Material: Dupioni Silk, Silk Thread
- Cushion inserts are not included
- Embroidery: Khuditebha
- Closure: Slit
- Care Instructions: dry clean
- Dimensions: 16 inches x 16 inches
- Set includes One (1) Cushion cover
- Artisan Group: Earthy Goods