Every child needs a teddy bear, and ours is the perfect choice. Hand-knit by talented women in the Himalayan mountains, these bears are made of materials like wool and cotton and colored with natural dyes. An irresistible addition-or start-to any toy collection.
- Amazingly soft butter fabric
- Soft, squishy fill
- Machine washable
- Set includes: One (1) plush stuffed bear (Note: Joker sold separately)
- Materials: Dyed Acrylic Wool, polyester fiber fill stuffing, thread embroidery
- Color: Multicolored; colors may vary slightly by bear
- Dimensions: 16" high x 12" wide
Your purchase makes a real difference, as we donate a portion of our net proceeds to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation, a 501 c(3) organization that currently provides funding for a children's school in our ancestral village in India. It's our way of adding a little love to every purchase.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size, and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected.
15% of our net profits go to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation
Handmade by Artisans