The Ujwala Collection Glass Lantern with Fleur de Lis Design
Our glass lantern adds a special royal touch wherever its placed. Unusual, stylish and quite a scene stealer, this lantern looks best when placed indoors on a dinner table, chest of drawers or a tiny alcove. Made in Uttar Pradesh's glass district Firozabad, this lantern demonstrates the skill and expertise of India's artisans. This tall glass lantern is made with lead free-glass and painstakingly finished with brass finished base and handles. The base opens out to place a tea light.
The lanterns are fair-trade certified, hence artisans receive fair wages and medical benefits. Infused with a luscious color, this exquisite glass and brass hanging lantern instantly lends an air of panache. Designed by a celebrated Dutch artist, it is a prime example of the enduring craftsmanship that comes from Firozabad, the Indian glass capital. Ideal for indoor and outdoor placement for any occasion that calls for special lighting.
Available in red, green, yellow or purple.
- Material : Lead-free Glass, brass handles and base
- Dimension : Height: 5.5", Width : 1.3" (neck), 3.2" (bottom); Handle measures 4.5 in long.
- The base opens out to place a tea light
- Color: Available in red, green, yellow or purple
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor placement for any occasion that calls for special lighting
- Care Guidelines: Wipe with soft, dry cloth only
Thank you for visiting Sitara Collections®. Your purchase makes a real difference, as we donate a portion of our net proceeds to the Sitara Foundation, a 501 c(3) organization that currently provides funding for a children's school in our ancestral village in India. It’s our way of adding a little love to every purchase.