A little bit country (club) and a little bit rock ‘n roll. The design starts with a double strand of coiled burnished brass, creating a foundation that lets the gemstone shines. Then we add intentionally rough-cut stones for an edginess that takes the earrings from pretty and polished to fabulously flirty.
- Metal: Brass
- Gemstone: Amethyst, Garnet, Black Tourmaline
- Dimensions: 1.5” L x .7” W
- Closure: French ear wires
- Stone Creation Method: Natural
- Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water.
Your purchase makes a real difference, as we donate a portion of our net proceeds to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation, a 501 c(3) organization that currently provides funding for a children's school in our ancestral village in India. It's our way of adding a little love to every purchase.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size, and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected.
15% of our net profits go to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation
Handmade by Artisans