An artful mix of stones in different cuts and sizes guarantees that these earrings will be among the most interesting in your collection. The intentionally rough cut of the gems offers a new way to experience the beauty of these stones. Adding buttery gold plate for a hint of shine ensures the earrings also convey a polished look.
- Gemstone: Labradorite, Fluorite (Rough Cut)
- Metal: Brass
- Closure: French ear wires
- Dimensions: 2"L x .38" W
- Stone Creation Method: Natural
- Stone Treatment Method: Oiled
- Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in the plastic bag earrings come in. Keep away from fragrance and water.
Your purchase makes a real difference, as we donate a portion of our net proceeds to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation, a 501 c(3) organization that currently provides funding for a children's school in our ancestral village in India. It's our way of adding a little love to every purchase.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size, and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected.
15% of our net profits go to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation
Handmade by Artisans