Gold-plated Earrings - Blue Chalcedony Pear Shaped Handmade Earrings
Rich blue chalcedony stones meet lustrous gold-plate in dangling earrings that are sophistication itself. A finely cut and polished chalcedony in a pear share are suspended from a delicate gold link. A simply stylish addition to your handmade earring collection. Earrings measure 1.25 inches long x .375 inches wide x .25 inches deep and have french ear wires.
Your handmade earrings come with a posh pouch and pillow pack for easy gifting.
- Colors: Blue, Gold
- Gemstone: Blue Chalcedony
- Metal: Gold-plate Brass
- Closure: French Ear Wires
- Dimensions:1.25" L x .375" W
- Stone Creation Method: Natural
- Stone Treatment Method: Dyed
- Handmade by small producer groups of talented Artisans in India
- Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water.
Thank you for visiting Sitara Collections. Your purchase makes a real difference, as we donate a portion of our net proceeds to the Sitara Foundation, a 501 c(3) organization that currently provides funding for a children's school in our ancestral village in India. It's our way of adding a little love to every purchase.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected.