Rich blue chalcedony stones meet lustrous gold-plate in dangling earrings that are sophistication itself. A finely cut and polished chalcedony in a pear share are suspended from a delicate gold link. A simply stylish addition to your handmade earring collection.
- Gemstone: Blue Chalcedony
- Metal: Brass
- Closure: French Ear Wires
- Dimensions:1.25" L x .375" W
- Stone Creation Method: Natural
- Stone Treatment Method: Dyed
- Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water.
Your purchase makes a real difference, as we donate a portion of our net proceeds to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation, a 501 c(3) organization that currently provides funding for a children's school in our ancestral village in India. It's our way of adding a little love to every purchase.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size, and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected.
15% of our net profits go to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation
Handmade by Artisans