Rich blue chalcedony stones meet lustrous gold-plate in dangling earrings that are sophistication itself. A finely cut and polished chalcedony in a pear share are suspended from a delicate gold link. A simply stylish addition to your handmade earring collection. Earrings measure 1.25 inches long x .375 inches wide x .25 inches deep and have french ear wires.
- Colors: Blue, Gold
- Gemstone: Blue Chalcedony
- Metal: Gold-plate Brass
- Closure: French Ear Wires
- Dimensions:1.25" L x .375" W
- Stone Creation Method: Natural
- Stone Treatment Method: Dyed
- Handmade by small producer groups of talented Artisans in India
- Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water.
15% of our net profits go to the Helping Children Succeed Foundation
Handmade by Artisans