Handmade Fashion Earrings - Chandika
Pure fun with plenty of grown-up flair! A cool mix of metal, colored beads and pearlized beads, these earrings feature round “blooms” spilling from a central “stem,” suggesting the timeless beauty of a flower. Pair them with jeans on the weekend or with office attire to inject a little joy into your workday. Earrings measure 2.2 inches long.
Your handmade earrings come with a posh pouch and pillow pack for easy gifting.
- Materials: Metal, Beads, Glass
- Color: White, Aqua & Silver
- Closure: Non Allergenic Brass Wire Hook
- Dimensions: 2.2" L
- Handmade by Sunita from Tara Projects
- Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water.
Thank you for visiting Sitara Collections®. Your purchase makes a real difference, as we donate a portion of our net proceeds to the Sitara Foundation, a 501 c(3) organization that currently provides funding for a children's school in our ancestral village in India. It’s our way of adding a little love to every purchase.