Are you buying handmade gemstone jewelry from an online store? Do you want to know if you can trust that store or not?
After all, not all the e-stores can be trusted as they are nothing but virtual shops. You have to do a lot of research before trusting a particular e-store and investing money in its gemstones or birthstones.
Don’t be disappointed; we are here to tell you about the top nine signs that a genuine e-store would show and thus, you can trust in its name, products and services and purchase all the handmade gemstone jewelry that you want to:
- The e-store has been in the e-market since quite some time: You can always trust an e-store that has been serving or selling gemstones and birthstones to people from a long period of time.
- The e-store takes responsibility of its gemstones: While the fake e-stores would not take any responsibility of the genuineness of their stones, a real and good e-store would do it for you.
- There are no fake or overpromising pictures of gemstones or birthstones in the gallery of the e-store: Make sure the pictures in the gallery of the e-store look convincing and not too good to be true.
- There are a lot of people who have purchased from the e-store: You can always check the number of people who have bought and experienced positive results with the gemstones they purchased from a specific e-store.
- The e-store has its own handmade jewelry artists, who are talented and genuine to give the most exciting products to the customers: Read about the artists; do they seem genuine to you? If they have a convincing story, you can always buy the gemstones from their e-store.
- The e-store has been recommended to you by one of your close friends: If your friends recommend a particular e-store to you, you can blindly trust it.
- The e-store has handmade jewelry for sale: Sale period allows you to save money; need we say more?
- The price of the gemstones or birthstones on the e-store is neither too low nor too high: If the stones are undervalued, they are definitely fake; if they are overvalued, they are fake too!
- Most of the online forums talk good about the e-store: Ask questions related to the gemstones of the e-store you are planning to purchase from; what do people say?